Friday, November 5, 2010

Gratitude Challenge---Day Five---TOS Crew



Today I am thankful for being a member of The Old Schoolhouse Review Crew. Being a member of this group has brought me many wonderful, enriching things.

Tonight I signed in and discovered that we are on the list to review ALEKS, an online math program. Now, I haven't received the start-up email to give me all the details, but this is a timely review that meets a current need in our homeschool program, and I am sure it is going to be great! Getting just the right product at just the right time has happened to us several times this year already...it is definitely evidence of the Lord providing when there is a need.

The Crew also has a forum that has been an excellent place for me to connect with other homeschooling moms (who blog) and to ask questions about various topics. It has also been a way for me to stretch and grow through learning to manage my time better, AND has provided a way for me to feel like I am accomplishing something in the area of writing (which I love) and photography (which I also love), by spurring me on in my pursuit of this "blogging" thing...it gives me a purpose beyond just "doing school" and an outside accountability I need and enjoy.

So, THANK YOU to all the folks on the Crew who make this experience such a good one. Thank you, Brenda and Heidi and Old Schoolhouse Magazine for choosing our family to participate. Thank you to my Crew leader Kathy. Thank you to all my fellow crew members who make participating such a rich experience. And the biggest THANK YOU goes to all the vendors who are supplying such interesting curriculum items for us to review and enjoy.
God bless you all.

Blessings,

Heather

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...