|Check out the trailer HERE.|
- Watch the movie trailer HERE. I think you will find it interesting.
- You can find a synopsis of the movie HERE. You can request a FB event reminder on this page, as well. You can also find more about the Family Movie Night initiative HERE.
- Make note of the movie, A Walk in My Shoes, on your calendar for Friday, December 3rd at 8 pm EST/7 pm CST and WATCH IT!
- Tell your friends and other family members about this movie and encourage them to watch it. You can give them the link to my blog so they, too, can watch the trailer and get excited about it, too.
- Announce the movie using your Twitter and Facebook accounts (for example: FAMILY MOVIE NIGHT airs on NBC, Friday, Dec. 3; 8pm EST) and even blog about it, like I am. Spread the word!
- “Like” the group Family Movie Night on Facebook. You can also watch a brief preview video on FB HERE.
- Encourage your friends (and yourself) to comment about the movie, and its sponsors, on the FB page. Let them know what you liked and how you appreciated the move towards more family-friendly programming. Let them know if you review the movie on your blog, too.
- Plan a fun (and simple) meal for Friday, December 3rd, (like pizza or nachos), stock up on popcorn and your family’s favorite snacks and drinks, and prepare to have a memorable experience…together. Moms and dads, don’t miss the chance to discuss the show and what it teaches. It looks like it will be a good learning opportunity.
Blessings to you all for a happy, healthy, and DELICIOUS Thanksgiving. I pray this holiday finds you safe in the arms of your loved ones, and if you are apart, I pray that you know your are missed and will soon find yourself home again.