Here are this week's list of bloggers for this week's blog walk.
1. Deanna’s Corner---Her book reviews are interesting, and her photos to her trip to Asheville make me want to visit, too.
2. Light, Liberty, and Learning---I am going to try the chocolate chip scone recipe she posted. We made Julia Child's buttermilk scones yesterday and had tea ourselves.
3. Bunny Trails---I loved her post about "Visible Fruit." It is very genuine and I appreciate her honesty.
4. Flowers N Plaid Homeschool---Check out the great engagement photos. She has a $40 coupon giveaway going on, too.
5. Gadow Ohana---Will someone please tell me what the blog title means? I am probably the only one who doesn't know.
6. His Wonderful Works---She has some nice road-trip game ideas for those who are scheduling travel sometime soon. I remembered several from my childhood, and learned a few new ones!
7. Expand---I liked her detailed Travel the World review...she used passports with her kids to direct their learning. If you like this idea and you plan to "Travel the World" any time soon, check out "Travel the World With Jack and Annie" from the Magic Treehouse series. They have a reading program and passport printing option, using the Magic Treehouse series. This would work well with the Travel the World e-module from TOS. You can also find more summer book reading ideas on my Reading Links page.
8. Confessions of a Homeschooler---Yummy Strawberry Freezer Jam. I made some, too, last month and we LOVE it!! I also liked July 15th's rainbow eraser painting activity. I am going to try this with my kids.
9. The Sojourner---She made some blackberry freezer jam recently. I think I will try some, too, using the berries along the road near our house.
10. A Full Heart---I liked her July 12th post about coping with a house full of relatives. Great insights.