Friday, August 20, 2010

An Exciting Character Freebie

Roaming around the boards of the TOS Homeschool Crew, I came across a discussion of character building curriculum choices, and one kind Crewmember offered up this gem she had discovered.

Here is a completely FREE over 900 page long supplemental study for William Bennett's Book of Virtues. I LOVE the stories in this book. We have the tapes and have listened to them (and the subsequent two tape sets) on and off in our car while traveling.

We are focusing on character this year and I am SO happy to have this FREE unit study to use so I don't have to do everything myself. Yay! Can I say "Yay" again?! Yay!!



MANY thanks go to T8ermomma of Shiver Academy, the author of this study, for her hard work and for all the time she put into preparing this study.

Here are a few additional resources you might add to a study of the character traits:

Operational Definitions of Character Qualities Chart printable

Praying Character Traits for Your Child printable

Homeschool Helper Online's Character Studies

Hubbard's Cupboard Character Study for preschoolers (38 weeks worth of stuff!)

These sites and more can be found on my website, homeschool-for-free.

Blessings,

Heather

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...