Sunday, November 7, 2010

Sermon Sunday---Songs of Praise

This Sunday I thought I'd share some favorite worship songs. I love the classic hymns, but I also enjoy some of the newer worship songs...they have a lot to teach, too. To me, the most important thing is that the focus is glorifying God and transmitting doctrine, just like the old hymns. If they do that, they can be a powerful means of spreading the Message. Enjoy!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Days of Elijah



Our God is Greater



Blessed Be Your Name



Holy is the Lord, God Almighty



Mighty to Save



How Great is Our God



Made Me Glad



Hear Our Praises


You Are So Good to Me


Beautiful One


Revelation Song


Your Grace is Enough


Blessings to you for a Sunday filled with praise for our Heavenly Father and King!

Heather

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...