Friday, October 29, 2010

Freebie---Jeub's Guide to Speech and Debate


The Jeub family, a Christian homeschooling family with more than a dozen children, has written a new book called Jeub's Guide to Speech and Debate. This book serves as an introduction for homeschooling families to the intricacies of competitive speech and debate. Their family business involves publishing materials for homeschooling speech givers and debaters, and their children compete in the same events for which they publish materials. This means that these folks have a lot of experience in this area, so I'll bet the information in this book is going to be good!

Here's the bonus for you: For the next week, or when the total of 100 books is reached, the Jeubs are giving away copies of their new book. All you have to do is go to their site HERE to find out more information about the give away. I think it sounds very exciting and I am hoping I was fast enough to get in on the freebie (because you know I love freebies!). I'll keep you posted about that, and you can bet that if I do recieve a copy, I will review it here and you will hear all about it.

Hurry over to the Jeub's site...the clock is ticking!

Blessings,

Heather

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...